Here are two very effective ways to delete your interventions quickly on the sites or to ask to completely delete all your interventions.
To delete your interventions one at a time:
1. Just connect to the site to which you are registered.
2. In the Network navigation bar, there is a small white arrow at the bottom right that points down. See the following image:
3. Click on the arrow and a menu will open. In this menu choose "Activity Log". See the following image:
4. For each of your interventions, you can either hide or delete your intervention. See the following image:
Now to delete all your interventions and delete your account :
1. You must log in, then go to your Profile.
2. Click the small icon containing three white dots, see image below :
3. You will be in your account settings. Look to the right, you will see the following box :
At first, your account will be blocked. Then we will write to you to make sure that this is what you want to do as an action and we will proceed with the deletion of your account and your complete information.
Hoping to have been able to guide you, I wish you a good day.